Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Free French Postcard "Heureuse Fete"





Here is a free French Postcard for your personal use or used in a or printed for sale in a tangible form. This lovely postcard was sent in 1910 to Emile Gallais from her cousin on the occasion of La Sainte Gabriel. I loved the old French custom of honoring all of the Saints with a celebration. Lovely how the photographer surrounded this young girl with roses and flowers. I have given you three different versions of this postcard. You can right click on the card to download the images or you can download a much larger version at 300 dpi here through my 4shared folder.
http://www.4shared.com/folder/ILtK6LJE/_online.html

1 comment:

Kim said...

Jean- I am adding bits to the bulletin board in my dollhouse and I am going to use this image. Just wanted to say thank you so much for allowing me to :) I really love it!