Friday, July 6, 2012

Free French Postcard Digital Download, Ocean Flowers


Download a higher resolution image at the link location below.

As I promised here is a free digital download French postcard from the early 1900's in the upper photo, I have called it Ocean Flowers. If you are just visiting for the first time please follow me so I can have a look at your blogs, or leave a message, I would love to hear from you.
Here is a higher resolution link for the Ocean Flowers postcard above.


You are welcome to the other digital designs I have put up there as well. You might like to check out other downloads 4shared.com offers as well from various people. I've been using the site for years for my other blog and it is very safe.

 Please click on the image and right click to save on your computer. I loved the ocean scene since we live across the street and down a short path from the beach. the flowers are such an antique mauve colour that I found really interesting. This would be lovely as is for a gift card or used in a collage for your own scrapbooking. The second image in now available in my Etsy and shows how I changed the original postcard into a collage. I've been hearing so many beautiful birds singing every morning and can't resist working with my bird images.


2 comments:

Ruth said...

I love what you have posted so far and will definitely use them in my homemade cards.

JDayMinis said...

Hi Ruth, Thank you so much for having a look, I'm so pleased you can use them too. Hugs, Jean